This is the page dedicated to the do-it-all effect Omnifono.
What is able to do?
- Amplify the audio input signal, each channel has its own amplifier.
- Change the panning.
- Stereo in/out.
- Cross mix the two channels.
- Noise generation.
- Stereo field rotation.
What is not able to do?
- Anything but the few things listed above. Obviously more and more functions is to be implemented, since it aims to be a sort of "do-it-all" effect plugin.
How is it developed?
- Written in C.
- Tested with Ardour 2.8.4.
- OS used: Ubuntu 9.10 64-bit / Zenwalk 6.2 32-bit.
- Compiler used: build are made and tested with both GCC-4.4 and Open64 4.2.1.
- For the moment no Windows (VST, obviously) version exists, but it could be developed in the future.
- Omnifono is GPL licensed.
If you want to support this project:
This page is HTML5 valid